Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a piggyback tune for my 2019 Giulia Ti Sport and want to get the group's opinions on which one to get. I have researched the JB4, Euro Compulsion and the Madness systems and all seem to have similar results. At the moment my car is completely stock but I will be having a custom exhaust made: 3" pipe w/resonator and no muffler. I am also strongly considering the Euro V2 intake setup. If anyone has any suggestions, experiences or really any input at all, it would be greatly appreciated since I am new to the turbo scene. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
210 Posts
You'll receive dozens of biased answers, with few who've owned two out of three and 0 (that I've found) who've tested all. I have the Madness piggyback with GoPedal installed on both my Giulia and Stelvio and couldn't be happier. I can't say that the Madness setup is better than either of the other two; however, I do know that every time I hit the throttles, a giant smile appears on my face.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll receive dozens of biased answers, with few who've owned two out of three and 0 (that I've found) who've tested all. I have the Madness piggyback with GoPedal installed on both my Giulia and Stelvio and couldn't be happier. I can't say that the Madness setup is better than either of the other two; however, I do know that every time I hit the throttles, a giant smile appears on my face.
I have noticed A LOT of people use some sort of pedal mod in their Giulia's. I think I'm going to look into those.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am looking to get a piggyback tune for my 2019 Giulia Ti Sport and want to get the group's opinions on which one to get. I have researched the JB4, Euro Compulsion and the Madness systems and all seem to have similar results. At the moment my car is completely stock but I will be having a custom exhaust made: 3" pipe w/resonator and no muffler. I am also strongly considering the Euro V2 intake setup. If anyone has any suggestions, experiences or really any input at all, it would be greatly appreciated since I am new to the turbo scene. Thank you in advance!
I purchased mine from TMC Motorsports but never got around to putting it in. Bought it back in November of 2018 a month after I got the car and its still sitting in my garage. Now the lease is up in October so contemplating just selling it. Happy with the power as my daily driver as is, and just REALLY lazy. If you are interested I have it in the box complete and uninstalled. Paid $340 for it on black Friday sale, make me a reasonable offer if you are interested. I remember reading somewhere that TMC and Madness are identical products including their Autoflash and Power Pedal, they get through a 3rd party source and brand it in house and therefore went with it because of price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good call. I will try out the tune before making a decision about the pedal booster. For all I know, it could be a waste of money.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Good call. I will try out the tune before making a decision about the pedal booster. For all I know, it could be a waste of money.
I forgot to mention, I have the Eurocompulsion V2 air cleaner and while it adds very little power it does add some really pleasing sounds....I highly recommend it for that reason alone...hit up the for sale section...I think there is one in there right now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I forgot to mention, I have the Eurocompulsion V2 air cleaner and while it adds very little power it does add some really pleasing sounds....I highly recommend it for that reason alone...hit up the for sale section...I think there is one in there right now
Thanks Crosshairs! I actually ordered this intake yesterday morning but I checked out the For Sale section anyway and it has been sold already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts