Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you been looking to give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a more exotic look?

We are extremley excited to announce that we are now offering this Carbon Fiber Shift Gate Panel which is designed to cover the original shift gate panel and instantly give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a custom look.

These panels are made out of Delta-Preg*Prepreg*Carbon Fiber material which is the same supplier of Ferrari and Lamborghini!

For more information please follow the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-A...ift-gate-panel-automatic-carbon-fiber-pid7047

We have a lot more parts that we will be releasing soon as well so stay tuned!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Interesting, but not sure how this will look on a Base or Ti with aluminum or wood.
Would be nice to see some pics installed in different interior trim options.

What I would really like is this piece in the normal material, but with a small leather boot for the shifter.
Not sure if the stock piece from a manual transmission model would fit on the auto trans shifter.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,287 Posts
Hi

am i correct in believing this part just clicks over the top of the existing part and that no actual removal or disassembly needs to take place ?

and also, what would shipping to Australia be ?

edit: found it ... $39.99 for 1 item, $79.99 for 2 items ?

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting, but not sure how this will look on a Base or Ti with aluminum or wood.
Would be nice to see some pics installed in different interior trim options.

What I would really like is this piece in the normal material, but with a small leather boot for the shifter.
Not sure if the stock piece from a manual transmission model would fit on the auto trans shifter.
We currently do not have photos of this product installed but we have installed these on the Giulia already. Once we have another customer come in to our store I will update this thread additional images of this Carbon Fiber Cover and how it looks installed.
If we offer this product in other materials in the future we will update and share that as well.
As customers bring in their cars to our shop we always try to get photos of before and after to share with other enthusiasts as you all.
We currently have a customer bringing his Giulia in our Austin, Texas location and we will be updating everyone pictures and what is done.
Rear carbon fibre spoiler PLEASE
+1 for this
We have a lot of products that will be released for purchase soon! I will look into if we will be offering a spoiler soon and update yall.
It’s great to see the feedback you all give us on products and we love hearing what you all want for the Giulia.
$149 for prepreg? MADNESS!!!
Yes! We offer the largest inventory of aftermarket parts for Alfa Romeo in Northern America and we match and beat prices of competitors.
Prepreg is high quality Carbon Fiber and we try to offer these pieces aggressively priced.
Hi
am i correct in believing this part just clicks over the top of the existing part and that no actual removal or disassembly needs to take place ?
and also, what would shipping to Australia be ?
edit: found it ... $39.99 for 1 item, $79.99 for 2 items ?
Yes this is a cover that goes over the original piece and no removal or disassembly needs to take place. Shipping is generated on the shipping section during checkout. Glad you found how to choose shipping location.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I like the idea of having additional Giulia options, but would much prefer actual replacement parts over aesthetic covers.

Just a thought, but why don't you start importing some of the actual OEM Alfa Giulia accessory parts?

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the idea of having additional Giulia options, but would much prefer actual replacement parts over aesthetic covers.

Just a thought, but why don't you start importing some of the actual OEM Alfa Giulia accessory parts?
mc3456,

The reason we offer aesthetic covers over actual replacement parts is due to the fact that although Carbon Fiber is a stiffer material it also is not as flexible as the OEM plastic trim pieces and there would be a higher possibility of clips breaking during install. The time to needed to produce them and delivery time (wait time) would be higher and the cost would be higher for both ourselves and the buyers.
If you are interested in an OEM Alfa Romeo accessory parts we are able to order them for you. If we do not have something listed on our website, please feel free to contact us directly over the phone for a faster response if you are wanting to order something that you do not see available on our site.
We are adding new products for the Giulia almost daily. We already have a number of new parts and accessories in stock and are also in the process of developing many other parts as I type. So keep an eye on our new arrival section as we are adding things regularly. :)

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
249 Posts
I would really like to see a CF piece for the shifter. Argh....I hate that plastic/hard rubber.

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would really like to see a CF piece for the shifter. Argh....I hate that plastic/hard rubber.
Hey Mark!

We do offer carbon fiber inserts for the Giulia shifters!

Here is the Auto option
http://madnessautoworks.com/Maserat...r-carbon-fiber-automatic-transmission-pid7221

Manual option
http://madnessautoworks.com/Maserat...opar-carbon-fiber-manual-transmission-pid7220

We also offer red carbon trim pieces!

http://madnessautoworks.com/Maserati/alfa-romeo-giulia-gear-shift-knob-trim-carbon-fiber-red-pid6112

·
Registered
249 Posts
Oh......thanks. Can you PM me a price for the Auto option?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Do they make the red carbon inserts for the Auto? If so and what price? The picture you have on the Madness website is not the correct Auto shifter for the Q4

·
Registered
226 Posts
Do they make the red carbon inserts for the Auto? If so and what price? The picture you have on the Madness website is not the correct Auto shifter for the Q4
I think the red carbon is manual only. The manufacturer of all of these carbon adds is Japanese if I'm not mistaken, and sold in both Europe and now in the US..

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Install of the shifter

How does the auto trans carbon fiber shifter install ?

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh......thanks. Can you PM me a price for the Auto option?
Hey Mark,

Shot you a PM!

I think the red carbon is manual only. The manufacturer of all of these carbon adds is Japanese if I'm not mistaken, and sold in both Europe and now in the US..
We are currently we are ramping up our Giulia carbon fiber inventory! Over the last 90 days we have received three shipments and are receiving more and more daily.

Over the next 30 days we are expecting five shipments with over $100,000 in carbon fiber products! We made the investment to have product in stock and cut down on wait time during processing.

We are in direct communication with the manufacture for the red inserts, and he does not offer a insert at this time. However, this is something we will bring up with them and hope to carry in the near future!

Most of our carbon products can be made in a different color, but are available by special order only. To inquire about a custom carbon part, you can PM me or reach out to one of our shop locations!

·
Vendor
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts