Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Giulia Forum! After a long online search and clicking through many dealers sites. I was lucky to find an optioned to specifications 2018 Q2 Giulia Sports Ti in Vulcano Black, with a red leather interior, dash and door uppers with no sunroof and the minimum tech only of the driver assistance package. I'm certain I'll do fine with staying in my lanes and basic cruise control. After all, its supposed to be a drivers car... It will soon join my 1971 Alfa Romeo GTV!

If you're Giulia owner living in the twisty road lands of Ventura County California. I'm looking for like minded Alfa Giulia owners to connect with. As I will be forming and fun and free Alfa Romeo Giulia Club soon. This very informal group will be geared to the foods, flavors and scenic roads of Ventura, Ojai, Santa Ynez and Santa Maria California. I'll be posting more once I've had some road time on my new Vulcano Black Giulia. Stay Tuned!!!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Your Q2 sounds nice. We have a 2017 Montecarlo Blue Q2 as well as 2015 4C.

My wife and will join you from time to time. We live in Los Angeles County and enjoy the roads in Ventura County as well as many other counties.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your Q2 sounds nice. We have a 2017 Montecarlo Blue Q2 as well as 2015 4C.

My wife and will join you from time to time. We live in Los Angeles County and enjoy the roads in Ventura County as well as many other counties.
Sounds good Racer Z! If you know any other owners in your area, please pass this post about what I have planned on to them. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Sounds good Racer Z! If you know any other owners in your area, please pass this post about what I have planned on to them. Thanks!
Will do. Keep this thread updated with meeting plans, time and location, please.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Joarch, That’s 2 with interest so far.. Let any Giulia owners you know what I have plannned up here and pass my posts along. I’ll be posting pictures as soon as delivered.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wish I could join with my “twin,” but I am in different part of the country. My Ti Sport Q2, which I ordered as I wanted, is also without sunroof and is without HK. I did do both safety packages, the upgraded headlight package, and the staggered wheels. My only regret is not getting the factory cargo package. I know it’s a bit overpriced, but I hate stuff in my trunk slamming to the back when I take off!

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your car looks awesome! That red stictching really sets off the dash.. I can’t believe I found mine on a dealer lot the way I wanted it. I wasn’t looking forward to a six month wait. My Giulia's coming with red calipers, HK and headlight package. I was a bit on the fence about the volcano black, and leaning towards a Visuvio gray, but gray cars are everywhere and once I saw the Vulcano in person... Wow, and really unique. It really sets off the red leather! From what I’m hearing, it’s not too bad when it’s a bit dusty as well, because the metallics can hide it a bit. Straight black is so unforgiving on dust. Seems like Vulcono may offer a bit more time between washes, but not much...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Giulia Social/Driving Group Starting in Ventura County!

:grin2:Good New! My special order 2019 Sports Ti Giulia has finally arrived! Next: We will be forming a Ventura County California Alfa Romeo drivers, breakfast, lunch social group based out of Camarillo California. The clubs goal is to explore some of the most amazing roads of Ventura/Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties and enjoy some twisty roads and great food along the way. These will be early morning weekend drives at first. :eek: NO FEES OR MEMBERSHIP DUES REQUIRED. If this interests you, let me know by replying to this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
:grin2:Good New! My special order 2019 Sports Ti Giulia has finally arrived! Next: We will be forming a Ventura County California Alfa Romeo drivers, breakfast, lunch social group based out of Camarillo California. The clubs goal is to explore some of the most amazing roads of Ventura/Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties and enjoy some twisty roads and great food along the way. These will be early morning weekend drives at first. :eek: NO FEES OR MEMBERSHIP DUES REQUIRED. If this interests you, let me know by replying to this post.
Great Color! Congrats.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Just bumping this thread back up to the top of the list. Should be a fun event.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts