Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM, Ford and FCA made around 800,000 fewer vehicles than average due to 2020 existing. It’s been pretty hard find a new car because of that. Luckily, there one brand that has plenty of vehicles sitting on the lot. Go on… guess who.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
GM, Ford and FCA made around 800,000 fewer vehicles than average due to 2020 existing. It’s been pretty hard find a new car because of that. Luckily, there one brand that has plenty of vehicles sitting on the lot. Go on… guess who.

I’m in kind of a medium sized market and was quite surprised that our major dealer has 53 MY21s in stock. There is a smaller Alfa/Maserati dealer also in the area and they only have 4 in inventory, but that’s pretty typical for them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Austin only has 21. Interestingly they have 2 2021 Stelvio Quadrifoglio's.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lots of cars nationwide, almost none outfitted the way I want. 2 in the whole country are a 90% match.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,927 Posts
Golling has 32 Giulias and 83 Stelvios.
Genesis has 33 Giulias and 49 Stelvios.
Oh, and 1 4C Stradale.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
my dealer has 105 2021 Giulias & Stelvios. only 4 of which are QV 2 Giulia 2 Stelvio nothing in Red.
Volcano Black & Grey both Stelvio are MCB.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dealer has 21! This is about 3X what they have usually had during the pandemic. None optioned the way I want but hopefully they all find good homes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts