Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
176 Posts
Well I bought this car last February with the corsas on it. They were slick in those temperatures so I replaced them with the A/S, thus I never tried the corsas in warmer temperatures.
The A/S tires handle quite well. I've always been happy with these tires even on my other cars.

I have the Michelin Pilot Alpins on for winter and they are very good. I might put on the corsas this summer to see how they do.

Although they aren't know to be great in the rain.. Hmmm.
How are they in the rain guys?

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Goodyear Eagle F1SS are available in OEM size and awesome I’d say better than the PS4S - stiffer side walls and much better in the wet.
Most threads I am reading its either Michelin PS4S or Super Sport :unsure:

PS4S downside there is no true size for rears if I am not mistaken, what size are you running?
[/QUOTEI pu

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds like you have aftermarket / third party warranty. I would try and stay within something that's under factory warranty that can be extended.

Appreciate your detailed post, scary as it is I hope the dynamics and fun factor of this car still puts a smile on your face and you don't regret purchasing it in first place.
With respect and from a UK point of view get away from AF warranty and get on a 3rd party ASAP. Alfa UK will try to wiggle out of a warranty issue. Take your car to an approved garage here and even a remapped non standard exhaust will be ignored unless directly related to the issue as the garage is just turning away work. Inform your warranty if you want but many garages don't know what is standard or not and want the work. Alfa are the only ones who lose in an Alfa warranty claim, decent 3rd party every time imo.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts