Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QV in "pole position" above the cab.

Used Giulias heading to dealership or auction?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
If the QV would have been in that position it wouldn’t have gotten chipped. She was riding much lower toward the front cab but front nose in and tied down front with tow hook. Hopefully the driver treats them better than mine. I tried to take a photo but it was past midnight and too dark

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,153 Posts
Are you sure that's not a regular Stelvio?

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
630 Posts
Could be new or used. If used, possibly heading to wholesale auction. If new, I would imagine they are a dealer transfer as the first dealer already did the PPI and removed the protective film. Either way, I hate open car transporters.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Yeh. Lovely way to get a brand spanking new car. At least it isn't coming through a snow storm. I can't imagine a Stelvio QV heading to wholesale already. If so we should do a hijack.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could be new or used. If used, possibly heading to wholesale auction. If new, I would imagine they are a dealer transfer as the first dealer already did the PPI and removed the protective film. Either way, I hate open car transporters.
Makes sense. FWIW, some had license plate frames (no plates, though).

Yeh. Lovely way to get a brand spanking new car. At least it isn't coming through a snow storm. I can't imagine a Stelvio QV heading to wholesale already. If so we should do a hijack.
This time of year I'd be more concerned about hail. Maybe FCA company cars coming off lease?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colora...s-14-people-cheyenne-mountain-zoo-2018-08-07/

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
NOT AS MUCH AS I DO:smile2: What is that about FREE SHIPPING. Like everyone says,,,,you get what you pay for and nothing in life is free. A costly error on my part and my poor husband had to live through it:grin2:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Makes sense. FWIW, some had license plate frames (no plates, though).

This time of year I'd be more concerned about hail. Maybe FCA company cars coming off lease?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colora...s-14-people-cheyenne-mountain-zoo-2018-08-07/
Okay. I agree Hail is worse and doesn't wash off. I would keep the paint chips vs hail and it is not like transporters are going to reroute to protect cars. Nope. Going to get from Point A to Point B picking up and dropping off as many cars on that trip as possible for maximizing profits. Not that shouldn't do that. I am sure they will do their best to protect cargo but there is only so much they can do. It is open carrier.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
We received ours with the dealer holder. First thing to come off after the wash down. No free advertising. I will say we were glad there was no dealership decals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts