Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Brought home my Q4 on Friday. Nothing fancy just a base model. Figured the drive lines are all the same and did not need most of the bells and whistles. I have great appreciation for these forums as they have literally saved me thousands of dollars in the past for my 05 TT 3.2 and Buell motorcycles. After reading some posts on this forum, the first thing I did was check the tire pressure and sure enough had 3 tires at 50 psi and one at 41. So much for dealer PDI. In any event I love the car. It has tremendous potential with the right mods. I bought an old Alfa 33 sedan from a friend in Rome. Drove it to Venice and used it as an airport car for years. It never failed me. I wish the brand all the success they deserve but the dealer/service are critical in this endeavor. Grazie e ciao.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congratulations on the Giulia and welcome to the forum, there is certainly plenty of good info and ideas for mods.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Welcome, there are a handful of us on LI.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Greetings....where are you on Long Island and which dealer did you purchase from (if you don't mind divulging)....? Dino

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Alfaholico
I'm in Hampton Bays. My dealer is on Long Island but the Giulia was brought down from the Boston area dealer and I drove it off the lot a few minutes after the swap driver pulled in and a quick wash.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome Chris.

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.