Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get rubber logo mats? I can't find them on line anywhere.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I second the request.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't believe that nobody has made a logo mat yet. Some mats don't even fit the Q4. I'll just buy cheap rubber mat from Pep Boys until someone does.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Alfa does offer original rubber mats:

Original P/N 50547106 for RWD, 50549333 for Q4. Perhaps a US dealer may be able to translate them to Chrysler style P/Ns.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

Original P/N 50547106 for RWD, 50549333 for Q4. Perhaps a US dealer may be able to translate them to Chrysler style P/Ns.
Is there a web site that lists all of the Alfa Dealer available accessories, with part numbers?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went on Alfa USA and these were not on there, just cups, shirts and such.

·
Registered
547 Posts

Here is the corresponding US part#;

68360967AA mat kit $101.50

They are $101.50 plus $28.00 in shipping. I just ordered them from Mopar!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: AlfaAndy

·
Registered
547 Posts
My Mopar mats have already shipped should have them Saturday, will let everyone know the quality of them. I have searched all over for a branded rubber mats with a little red in them and thanks to MacGeek, well it's like he was reading my mind.

·
Registered
167 Posts
My Mopar mats have already shipped should have them Saturday, will let everyone know the quality of them. I have searched all over for a branded rubber mats with a little red in them and thanks to MacGeek, well it's like he was reading my mind.
I've reached out to MOPAR via email and the contact us tab, so far no response.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've reached out to MOPAR via email and the contact us tab, so far no response.
The first time I contacted them that way it took 2-3 days for them to respond, but since then Dave has been really good about responding. If you want to use that email address I had posted feel free as well. His response will show that he works for Mopar.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got an e-mail from Mopar.

Hello Dan,
This is the latest buzz. I sent a quote for the mat kit for the AWD Guilia. I haven't confirm if they will work because its our first time ordering them. I do not know if this vehicle comes RHD or LHD where these mat part numbers come from so ordering it right now is still the customers risk as we have not officially released the info on our site. I ordered a set for both RWD and AWD models to confirm and take photos.

-Dave

This is where they are at with that.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts