Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just purchased a 2018 Stelvio Ti AWD and live in Stamford, CT. The 2 dealerships close to me are Westport, CT and Greenwich, CT. The uber rich locations do not inspire much confidence on maintenance/repairs. Any good source for local mechanic who works on these cars and charges fair price for common maintenance like Oil changes, Belt replacement, brakes etc?

--
Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
770 Posts
Miller is excellent for service albeit expensive.
I go to Greenwich over the canal st service. Easier to get to and only Alfa there. Canal st does all the other Miller cars too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you don’t trust Miller, who has all the experience working on Ferraris, Porsches, Mclarens, etc, then maybe you need to sell the Alfa for a Toyota. You won’t find a better 3rd party unaffiliated mechanic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never mentioned not trusting Miller or for that matter any Alfa dealership. I'm looking to see if there is any mechanic that works on these cars in the area who would charge less (than a dealer would).

Thanks everyone for highlighting Miller dealership for any of my service.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Never mentioned not trusting Miller or for that matter any Alfa dealership. I'm looking to see if there is any mechanic that works on these cars in the area who would charge less (than a dealer would).

Thanks everyone for highlighting Miller dealership for any of my service.
..I mean you literally said they don’t inspire confidence….

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,617 Posts
+1 for Miller and I drive an hour from Queens to get there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts