Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Anybody in the tri-state area running one the popular exhausts on their 2.0? I am torn between a few and would love to hear them in person. Grab a beer, coffee whatever.

Let me know what you guys have on and where you are located.

I'm in Bergen County NJ, so pretty easy access to anywhere.

The youtube clips just don't give these exhausts "real life" quality.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm in Queens. I have what I think is a slightly unique muffler delete with quad tips.

I'm out of town this weekend but I could show it to you on weeknights or next weekend. We should also have our NJ meet up coming soon.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I’m running a Corsa exhaust but with a 1/4 wave resonator to kill the drone. I live close to the Willlow Grove PA turnpike entrance and I’m sure we could find a midpoint to meet at if your interested.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I’m running a Corsa exhaust but with a 1/4 wave resonator to kill the drone. I live close to the Willlow Grove PA turnpike entrance and I’m sure we could find a midpoint to meet at if your interested.
You’re very close to fabspeed in Ft Washington. My quad is currently there now getting R&D. You should swing by there sometime they are very excited to be working on alfas again. Take a tour it’s a great shop.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the exhaust I am really leaning towards.

Any clips?

·
Registered
583 Posts
You’re very close to fabspeed in Ft Washington. My quad is currently there now getting R&D. You should swing by there sometime they are very excited to be working on alfas again. Take a tour it’s a great shop.
Thanks for the suggestion I will do that, it would be interesting to see your Quad too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts