Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was in contact with my local Alfa dealer about updates for my vehicle. They deal with Alfas, Maseratis etc. I was told that they do not have loaners for the Alfa ( they do have for the other brands). Are we being treated like 2d class owners? Are you having the same reaction from dealers? I had to travel 50 miles to purchase my vehicle and would not like going there for updates as bay area traffic is terrible. My closer dealer is 10 miles away.

·
Registered
241 Posts
So I was in contact with my local Alfa dealer about updates for my vehicle. They deal with Alfas, Maseratis etc. I was told that they do not have loaners for the Alfa ( they do have for the other brands). Are we being treated like 2d class owners? Are you having the same reaction from dealers? I had to travel 50 miles to purchase my vehicle and would not like going there for updates as bay area traffic is terrible. My closer dealer is 10 miles away.
My dealer (Alfa and Maserati) gave me a Maserati Levante as a loaner. Conversely my local BMW never gives out loaners.

·
Registered
335 Posts
When I went for updates the dealer didn't have loaners yet but said they were opting into Alfa's loaner program. Sounded like Alfa gives dealers the choice if they want to be provided with loaner cars or not. I was able to get a rental as a loaner that was covered Alfa (a lovely Chevy Impala...)

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
this is really dealer dependent....and it matters not what brand guys!
My dealer (Alfa) gives Maserati/Alfa loaners and I didn't buy the car from them.
My BMW dealer gives loaners ONLY to people who bought the car from their dealership and you get BMW loaners...

·
Registered
57 Posts
My car was at the dealer I bought the car from for a few days while they were squaring away updates and such. It's an Alfa Fiat Dodge dealer. They normally give Giulia as the loaner. They didn't have any available, so they paid for a Mercedes C from Enterprise. Loaner had 24 miles on it.

Reactions: MDriver
1 - 9 of 9 Posts