Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Look like the Autozone special, I'd wait for Autopreme (wow) or Weathertech ones ... in the meantime I'd consider one of those just to hold me over, I am a big fan of rubber mats vs carpets on a daily driver
LOL, i bought a cheap set of rubber mats at Autozone to hold me over until there is something worth spending money on. Had Weathertech in my last car. What's Autopreme like?? Nicer than Weathertech?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
LOL, i bought a cheap set of rubber mats at Autozone to hold me over until there is something worth spending money on. Had Weathertech in my last car. What's Autopreme like?? Nicer than Weathertech?
Google Autopreme and look at the pics, the diamond pattern is glorious (do I like these mats too much?) they also surround the floor instead of on top of it so you get 100% coverage, seems amazing though more expensive. For the Giulia I think it's worth it

·
Vendor
619 Posts
IRC someone has sent a car to weathertech for fitment. They should be available shortly. I personally do not like how rubber feels under my feet or how they look. If I destroy these mats I will pick up another set at the dealer. (Worst case scenario)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just received an e-mail from Weathertech today saying they are in development and should be available in the coming months and would advise me when available.

Stu
'17 Giulia TI

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I personally don't like the weather-tech mats.

I feel that they are too bulky and ugly looking.

I think that I am going to go with the Lloyd Northridge mats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.