Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I actually had this pop up on my Google Now feed earlier and it was an interesting read. Even with all of the issues the author had with his car he still seemed to love it and to want to drive it every chance he got. I know we keep saying this (everyone does, really) but if Alfa can get the trouble spots with the QV ironed out then they will have truly built one of the all time great sport sedans. I truly wish them all of the success in the world.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,462 Posts
I had not seen it before. A good lunchtime read. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank you for this piece. I think people will respond positively to the incredible car that this is and the 2018s should be more reliable than the first year of introduction. I only have 400 miles on mine and I love it. Really hopeful that the vehicle will be reliable.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Good write-up for sure! I chuckled at the part where he is discussing the number of codes in the ECU during the breakdown in that it was good the tech had a digital display screen. "If it were a fax machine, multiple reams of paper would have been consumed" or something to that effect. Funny stuff!

Definitely worth the read.

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great read! Thanks for sharing OP!

It's true love when you're willing to put up with so many..."disappointments"

But I agree, it's worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts