Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,437 Posts
I swear my dogs can hear the Giulia's turbo ½ mile away.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Not my fur kids car

I know this is really unfortunate. My three Golden Retrievers are banned from the QV. No entrar. They have a MINI with a sunroof and an F350 that are their cars. I am sorry but Carbon Fiber although they would be adding character scratches as my husband says no they are NOT getting rides unless of course it is a 911 to the vet. I think they prefer the truck so they can stretch out.

On the other hand, I have never offered to put gas in any of our cars. Today my husband forget his cell phone. I thought, wow, I will be nice and drive it over to him and I even put gas in. He knew what was behind my willingness.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
I understand. My dog sheds a lot. I bought a full backseat cover and a strong portable vacuum.
Mine loves to jump in the lake or roll in the sand on the beach to improve his fur complexion or walk through nice muddy areas or all of the above... but what's guaranteed is he likes to wait until he's inside the car before he either shakes off or rolls all over to paint the inside with his new finds.

I have been training him every time we go out into the rain.. it's beginning to work but anyone watching me would think i'm standing next to him showing him how to do the invisible hula hoop :grin2:

·
Registered
573 Posts
No dog to even tell "no you can't go for a ride in the Giulia" He didn't even get to see my new car. After 12 years of being a the best dog I ever had he past away right after the first of the year. He hung on long enough to see all the kids one last time.

Sorry. Didn't mean to bring a sad note to the post.

Loved the pics and captions. Absolutely great.

Thank you for posting.

Reactions: Manual Drive

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
No dog to even tell "no you can't go for a ride in the Giulia" He didn't even get to see my new car. After 12 years of being a the best dog I ever had he past away right after the first of the year. He hung on long enough to see all the kids one last time.

Thank you for posting.
Oh man. For anyone that has ever had a best friend with 4 legs we get it. I am so sorry. Maybe someday you will find a new best friend. Never replaces the other one just a new best friend. Now I feel bad I won’t let my dogs go in the QV but they get so much love and really like the other rides. If I had one maybe. But it is like 3 kids. How do you let one without the others. They are sort of a pac and one lets out a yelp the entire time the other one is gone.

I adore those captions. Sent to my husband.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I have a little guy, 21lb rescue Poodle....def. my best bud and yup he goes in the QV...
loves car rides....never had a dog....never wanted a dog....wife just brought him home one day...he was, I dunno 8/9 weeks old???....love at first sight....everyone laughed at me because I was dead set against a dog, now we are inseparable. go figure...LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thank you for posting.

Sorry for your loss. Dogs are the best!
Glad you liked the pics and captions. All the best.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,437 Posts

Thank you for posting.
Very sorry for your loss. There's no need for you to apologize. I'm tremendously grateful for our two little pooches. So much unabashed personality, energy, and loyalty. "Hold on tight; Daddy's driving!"

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"hold on tight, daddy's driving"

hmm, I think there are 4 eyelets on the rack in our coming trunk, so the wife's 15 pounds of fluff can be tethered from each corner, and if that is insufficient there's an elastic cargo net (animal trap) that can further prevent any inadvertent movement.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts