Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bart Demandt from Left-Lane.com had the opportunity to see the Giulia QV live and even though he was only able to take exterior shots, the pictures he did take managed to capture a few details that the other spy shots had failed to.

Intricate lettering in the headlights.

Same withe the brake pads.

There's a few more shots on their site that I have not posted: http://left-lane.com/the-alfa-romeo-giulia-in-real-life-what-do-you-think/

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would miss those little details when I have to switch to winter tires. Also nice to see the clover embedded into the side.
Is it just me or does the Alfa Romeo logo in the front bumper look like a nose?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm starting to think how those calipers would look in red. Was always a fan of white cars with red calipers. It would just have to be the red used in the lettering as that seems to the most appropriate tone.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm starting to think how those calipers would look in red. Was always a fan of white cars with red calipers. It would just have to be the red used in the lettering as that seems to the most appropriate tone.
meh.. wanna bet you can chose your calliper color for extra cost... Ferrari already does that... BMW offers it as well...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can probably get them painted yourself for a lower cost but if it's something you really want you may as well put down the extra bit of money for the painted calipers. I think the stock one looks nice as is on the Giulia.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts