Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer is swapping out the stock Pirellis for a set of MPSs before I pick the car up in Vegas on Saturday. 38 miles on the tires. Will bag em and bring em back to the Bay - available next week there or Saturday afternoon 2/10 only in Vegas.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I switched to the Michelin A/S 3 Plus tire for winter, and the handling characteristics are terrible compared to the P-Zero Corsa's. I hope you have a better result with the Michelin PS tires.

I can't wait until I can put the P-Zeros back on when the weather warms up. I am now a little bit nervous about switching to a different summer tire when the P-Zeros are worn out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what size are these?
These are the stock tires that come with the car - 245/35-19 for the fronts, and 285/30-19 for the rears

I switched to the Michelin A/S 3 Plus tire for winter ....
I switched mostly for handling in wet/slick conditions and tread wear. This is my first time trying the all-season MPSs, though I've had a few sets of MPSSs on my BMW 135i which handled great but wore rapidly.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Tirerack sells a new set for $1225. I'd like to get around a grand, which is what my MPSs' cost. PM me if you are interested and make me an offer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts