Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crappy roads down here in Miami.. the car in front of me kicked up a metal plate and it nicked the front bumper! Could’ve been worse but I know this is going to bother me unless I fix it!

Has anyone been successful purchasing Alfa white touch up paint or how much do you think it would cost to fix this?

I’m going to take it to the local Alfa dealership (which is terrible) to see what they say!

07/17 build date 2018 Giulia.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had a slight nick in the paint on my rear bumper, from the delivery. I used Alfa White touch up paint from touchupdirect.com This works great and looks great.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a slight nick in the paint on my rear bumper, from the delivery. I used Alfa White touch up paint from touchupdirect.com This works great and looks great.
Great I think I’ll try that!

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,153 Posts
Please let us know how it turns out. I think everybody ends up with such a problem sooner or later.
Keep in mind that the plastic parts have a slightly different paint on them than the metal parts.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please let us know how it turns out. I think everybody ends up with such a problem sooner or later.
Keep in mind that the plastic parts have a slightly different paint on them than the metal parts.
I will! What do you mean by that as far as plastic vs metal? The scratches/chips on mine is plastic?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Also have a white Giulia. Preemptively ordered white touch up from dealer shortly after we took delivery of the car. Less than $20 and there in a couple of days. Had to use it once a month ago so I know the color is an exact match.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also have a white Giulia. Preemptively ordered white touch up from dealer shortly after we took delivery of the car. Less than $20 and there in a couple of days. Had to use it once a month ago so I know the color is an exact match.
Last time I asked my dealer they said Alfa didn’t have their own touch up paint.. Guess I’ll have to pass by again!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just ordered the paint from touch up direct!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts