Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good vendor selling an Alfa Romeo license plate frame?

I would like it to either have the logo or script or both on it.

Something similar to the pic attached.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
There is one on Amazon. Look up "Alfa Romeo license plate frame". It looks a bit cheap though. There doesn't seem to be many out there.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that one.

I purchased it and then returned it.

Not great quality.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
does that fit the plate / not cover anything? I bought a Union Jack bracket once and the fit was awful... just want to check as I like that :)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The carbon fiber plate is nice but I would prefer something in a solid black or chrome look as my car does not have any carbon fiber on it.

For sure if I was going to go for that look I would get that plate even though it is expensive.

We really don't have that many options.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok good news, for the people that like the license plate frame that I originally posted by the company Camisasca, I reached out to them and they told me that even though they cannot sell me their products directly, we can purchase them from the dealer since they are an exclusive distributor to FCA.

This is what they sent me and attached is a picture. These are high quality frames. I had one on my 1992 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce.

I ordered the chrome one for my Giliua.

Hi Lambert, It is really great to hear you enjoyed your frame! Here are part numbers for you to provide to your dealership parts department. The dealership can contact Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and prompt them to make the order if there are currently none available. #82215800 (Top Image) - Black Finish Frame with Black Alfa Romeo Logo on Silver Background #82215801 (Bottom Image) - Polished Finish Frame with Silver Alfa Romeo Logo on Black Background Both are stainless steel, configured for 2-hole mounting. Each frame also includes matching finish hardware cover caps. If you have any questions or run into any issues don't hesitate to contact us. CAM Sales Team [email protected] 949-452-0195

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I saw that one.

I purchased it and then returned it.

Not great quality.
I purchased the same one and thought it was cheap as well. The Alfa Romeo in script was just a sticker placed on the black frame.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok good news, for the people that like the license plate frame that I originally posted by the company Camisasca, I reached out to them and they told me that even though they cannot sell me their products directly, we can purchase them from the dealer since they are an exclusive distributor to FCA.

This is what they sent me and attached is a picture. These are high quality frames. I had one on my 1992 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce.

I ordered the chrome one for my Giliua.

Hi Lambert, It is really great to hear you enjoyed your frame! Here are part numbers for you to provide to your dealership parts department. The dealership can contact Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and prompt them to make the order if there are currently none available. #82215800 (Top Image) - Black Finish Frame with Black Alfa Romeo Logo on Silver Background #82215801 (Bottom Image) - Polished Finish Frame with Silver Alfa Romeo Logo on Black Background Both are stainless steel, configured for 2-hole mounting. Each frame also includes matching finish hardware cover caps. If you have any questions or run into any issues don't hesitate to contact us. CAM Sales Team [email protected] 949-452-0195
Dealership just called me.

I will be picking them up tomorrow night.

I'll post pictures.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts