Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I cable that runs from the seat release lever (which is accessible from the boot) has slackened. I can't fold my rear seat down because of that. Anyone with the same issue?

Oppy:|

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,904 Posts
The cable guide at the latch on the seat back is really flimsy plastic. I may try replacing it with a sturdy bicycle cable guide someday; maybe even work out an interior release mechanism.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have the same problem. I’ve figured that I can pull the cable to open the latch until she goes in for service next year. Fairly common issue on the forums. If I can get warranty/goodwill great. If not i’ll Stick with pulling the cable for what it’s worth.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had same problem, just undid the latch and could then see cable, which was like bike brake cable, but mechanism not great and had just come loose. Think now fixed but easy enough to resolve & no idea why it would take 8 weeks for a part to arrive..............nip down to local bicycle shop and get a new cable would be quicker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.