Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,754 Posts
Maybe an upgraded dealer experience.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Does the grill look particularly wide? I hope it’s a slightly wider, slightly longer, sedan with a 350hp motor!

Reactions: RyanC883

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
Reactions: RyanC883

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
Ti Veloce US equivalent (the carbon fiber accessories model), i.e nothing of real importance or significance. If it was something we all want to see, we would have seen leaks and rumors for months leading up to this ... I hope I'm wrong!
But you're probably right.

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
Does the grill look particularly wide? I hope it’s a slightly wider, slightly longer, sedan with a 350hp motor!
QV doesn't have a wider grille, does it? I'd rather have that 350hp in today's package.

·
Registered
7,754 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
There appears to be an addition lip insert around the edge of the grill that isn't on either the Giulia or Stelvio in normal or quad format. Unless this is just a deception caused by the lighting. The distance between the grill and the head lights is more like the Stelvio than the Giulia. In theory a Giulia coupe should be coming, but that wouldn't explain the gap between the lights being more like the Stelvio. Unless they are introducing a station wagon type car. I guess we will have to just wait.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Grill is a different shape for certain. It has little cut off ears instead of round....So its something new and distinctive. I hope its a coupe. I have 1 year left on my lease which means when it runs out they'll have the bugs worked out and I can snag one.

Edit*** after looking over more pics I guess the 2018 models changed the grill shape a bit maybe.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Welcome back!

Black pack.
If @MacGeek says "Black pack", you can put your money on it.
Welcome back, MacGeek. Where have you been? Isn't it more traditional for Italians to take their holiday in August?

Reactions: John_K_348
1 - 20 of 55 Posts