Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a fun day at the autocross in the Giulia QV. I don't autocross much so not a great autocross driver but I took one of the fastest drivers for a ride in my car and he thought it could be fastest street car of the day if it had something better than my 300 street tires and a very good autocross driver.

Got some kids to videotape my car so I could hear the new Remus exhaust sound. Everyone was telling me how nice it sounds and I have to concur!!

Also was able to do a nice burn out on the racetrack, fun stuff with this very powerful car.

Also did a fun burnout at the racetrack. This car is downright nasty!

Like I said the Ferrari motor now sounds more like a Ferrari!

Put together a little video edit for entertainment purposes:

https://youtu.be/h-8PWb1J0E8

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,789 Posts
Ain't being a teenager again fun?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Had a fun day at the autocross in the Giulia QV. I don't autocross much so not a great autocross driver but I took one of the fastest drivers for a ride in my car and he thought it could be fastest street car of the day if it had something better than my 300 street tires and a very good autocross driver.

Got some kids to videotape my car so I could hear the new Remus exhaust sound. Everyone was telling me how nice it sounds and I have to concur!!

Also was able to do a nice burn out on the racetrack, fun stuff with this very powerful car.

I can't wait until mine arrives. I got my new helmet ready. I see you took out a few cones....made me think of a license plate I might have to get "CONEKLLR" :grin2:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I can't wait until mine arrives. I got my new helmet ready. I see you took out a few cones....made me think of a license plate I might have to get "CONEKLLR"
'Twas a dirty day for me! Funny thing last autoacross I did I only hit two cones is the first run of a 2 day event. I think I overcompensated this day..... or underestimated the width of my wide car! Should have taken my own advice, start out out clean and then build up from there. But it's all about just having fun for me anyway.

Congraduations on your upcoming car! Can see you wearing your new helmet imagining you're driving your car? If you're going to autocross your car get better autocross tires that I had. My Mitchelin PS4S are awesome for road course tracking as they last quite a bit but too hard for short autocross runs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts