Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

LED HEADLAMPS- GIULIA/STELVIO

6870 Views 45 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Alfissimo
LED HEADLAMPS- GIULIA/STELVIO

Not available to order yet. In due time we will have more info.

Email: [email protected]

-Time will tell but the wire harnesses are the same. Might need some rewiring to get most functions to work. No idea yet!

- Pricing not set yet and hope to have a solid price in the new weeks.

- ETA on headlamps is not set yet but we expect them in the next 2-3 months but due to headlamp shortages already, let's shoot for 6-8 months

- Once lamps are available, payment will be required in full. If you do not, you loose your spot in line for these lamps.

Thank you

Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting White

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Grille

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive design
See less See more
Reactions: 3
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Will these work with 35w and 25w wiring? Do you get an option with the new one or they're all 35? Sorry if I have been misinformed, dealer once said you can't just swap headlights from 35 to 25, there's a harness as well. My order was speced for 35 but received 25 during inspection. They had to order a whole other car.
Will these work with 35w and 25w wiring? Do you get an option with the new one or they're all 35? Sorry if I have been misinformed, dealer once said you can't just swap headlights from 35 to 25, there's a harness as well. My order was speced for 35 but received 25 during inspection. They had to order a whole other car.
Should be no issue. We will find out for sure soon. But Adding 35W headlamps on a car that did not come with it, is no issue, I see no issue adding them.
I thought these were DOT Matrix headlights?
it's still early to say it but I'm more than 99% sure it won't be plug&play. there will be wiring, coding and some missing hardware installation involved. retrofitting them instead of 25W will require more work.
Reactions: 4
I'm guessing they don't move around turns?
I'm guessing they don't move around turns?
yes they move and do much more. check youtube videos for Maserati/Tonale LED matrix headlights.
yes they move and do much more. check youtube videos for Maserati/Tonale LED matrix headlights.
Yes, but will it’s full functionality work when retrofitted to a Stelvio?
Only time will tell unless Alfissimo has been able to test.
wonder if it’ll fit a quad?
Whelp...time to add this to the list.
Yes, but will it’s full functionality work when retrofitted to a Stelvio?
Only time will tell unless Alfissimo has been able to test.
wonder if it’ll fit a quad?
for full LED matrix functionality car has to have headlight height sensors and updated camera on windshield. still not clear if new camera will work on older cars.
without above headlights should work just like regular headlights with limited adaptive headlights capabilities (swivel left/right, will have cornering lights)
Here's a post on FB from a European seller.
I don't care about the adaptive portion, as I don't have Active Assist.
I'll be happy if they just work with the basics.
Font Screenshot Technology Terrestrial plant Software

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 2
Here's a post on FB from a European seller.
I don't care about the adaptive portion, as I don't have Active Assist.
I'll be happy if they just work with the basics.
HAHA. These guys do not know 100% either, no one really knows yet. They don't have any to know. It will be semi plug and play but there will be more info once we have them in stock. I am waiting on an answer back from someone in Alfa that may know. Time will tell. A set coming to the US soon for testing long before those guys will have any. I will let you know. BTW not planning to offer the Digital cluster. Be Careful, typically these low price parts these sellers have are are rejects from Alfa.
I still like the original one. This new headlight feels more like its been inspired by BMW
I still like the original one. This new headlight feels more like its been inspired by BMW
Some will like them some won't. I have no plans to change mine either. They have more technology but not sure a retrofit will give all that technology besides the LED lamps which should not be much more lumens on the road than the HID High Performance. Less electrical load on car though. Anyway, I also prefer the older style but these look neat too. ;)
I do like our current lights and the DRL turn signal layout, especially having the 35W version. The new ones are BMW esq, but that sequential turn signal seals the deal for me. Matching tails would be cool.
that's because US never got Alfa Romeo 159/Brera models. if those were driving on US roads from 2005 you would never associate those headlights with BMW.
damn, almost 20 years old and this thing still looks good when you pass one.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror
See less See more
  • Helpful
Reactions: 5
that's because US never got Alfa Romeo 159/Brera models. if those were driving on US roads from 2005 you would never associate those headlights with BMW.

View attachment 138155
Exactly! Or even farther back with the SZ/RZ. They are a little unique to Alfa.

Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Hood
See less See more

View attachment 138155
Yep, but Mario could be more fancy and draw smg more original and stylish rather of the final variant. Even Tonale has better ones
1 - 20 of 46 Posts