Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia
136 Posts
I like them. The two color cars though (example: black roof AND pillars/silver bottom)... not a fan.

I want to see a Stelvio with wood siding. It would be so disgusting and awesome at the same time.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I'm leaving the Giulia tomorrow and going into well, since I'm not a QV person, I'm going elsewhere with a thought of coming back next year.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,640 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
I too, left the QV behind and went to the ultimate dark side 6 speed manual.
View attachment 110564
This guy.

OP makes a thread about how he bought an ugly mail order bride to replace his prom queen of a wife, because the mail order bride lets him watch sports whenever he wants.

Then this guy shows up with his wife who left a career of being a F1 test driver to become a Victoria Secret model, because her Masters in Automotive Engineering didn't let her travel enough.

Let the OP have his moment of owning the automotive equivalent of a newborn's first poo... gross but serves a purpose.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,640 Posts
This guy.

OP makes a thread about how he bought an ugly mail order bride to replace his prom queen of a wife, because the mail order bride lets him watch sports whenever he wants.

Then this guy shows up with his wife who left a career of being a F1 test driver to become a Victoria Secret model, because her Masters in Automotive Engineering didn't let her travel enough.

Let the OP have his moment of owning the automotive equivalent of a newborn's first poo... gross but serves a purpose.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ajax240k

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Wow. 😳🤣🤐

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
why so negativity ... 😞

🤪

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
why two shapes shapes?
A wise man once said, " I love women, all shapes, all colours, all shapes." Same could be said for cars.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Saying it was great being here.. learn a lot about my first Italian machine.

But had the itch for 6mt again. and got myself a 2021 M3.

I will definitely chime back in here to give my own opinion between the 2 once I get more seat time.

Taking my last drive to drop off the beauty to dealership , while my wife is having fun rowing the stick in front ...

View attachment 110547

View attachment 110548

And yes is ugly....Blah Blah Blah....... its all about the 6mt. :cool:
I get the 6MT urge, in fact I added a Shelby GT350R to the stable to satisfy that need! I still love to drive my QV tho.....
It's a short life, make it the best it can be.......
Enjoy the M3 and the manual tranny and let us know how they compare!

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
9 Posts
I guess I'm in the minority but I like how the front end of the BMW looks, it looks aggressive and outlandish sure but...it's a BMW? I was cross shopping 2021 M440s when I bought my Giulia. Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not a fan of those new flat beige-ish colors myself; reminds me of PCs from the early 90s.
Seen those sorts of colors on KIAs as well.
Gray-eige? One syllable though. Gray, beige?

Reactions: hawkeye_a
41 - 60 of 74 Posts