Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying it was great being here.. learn a lot about my first Italian machine.

But had the itch for 6mt again. and got myself a 2021 M3.

I will definitely chime back in here to give my own opinion between the 2 once I get more seat time.

Taking my last drive to drop off the beauty to dealership , while my wife is having fun rowing the stick in front ...

And yes is ugly....Blah Blah Blah....... its all about the 6mt. :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Color... Brooklyn Grey...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia
136 Posts
I get the 6MT addiction. Almost caused a fight with my wife when I decided to get the Giulia as I had "forced us" into so many cars demanding a proper clutch. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know this is sexist (and apologies in advance to anyone offended), but a wife driving a MT here in the States? I am impressed.

LOL.. I learn how to drive manual from her car 20 years ago.. while I drove LandCrusier then

Reactions: AlfaInArkansas

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q4
583 Posts
The face isn't pretty but performance is great plus the 6-speed is a major bonus. The Giulia is the first automatic car I've had in a very long time. The ZF8 is excellent for an automatic (even BMW uses it) but I do still miss rowing my own gears. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Enjoy your new ride. I don't get it. That grille is deal breaker for me but as my grandmother always said, "That's why there is more than one flavor of ice cream."

·
Registered
140 Posts
Saying it was great being here.. learn a lot about my first Italian machine.

But had the itch for 6mt again. and got myself a 2021 M3.

I will definitely chime back in here to give my own opinion between the 2 once I get more seat time.

Taking my last drive to drop off the beauty to dealership , while my wife is having fun rowing the stick in front ...

View attachment 110547

View attachment 110548

And yes is ugly....Blah Blah Blah....... its all about the 6mt. :cool:
Fair play, I'd love to hear your thoughts between the two.

Wow, that front end looks like utter $hit.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Congrats on the new car and please let is know how you like the Bimmer versus the Alfa!

I went the opposite way when I purchased my 2.0L Giulia 3 years ago. I have never owned an M3, just a lowly 325i and then a slightly sluggish 525i, the latter of which my stepson drives daily (and I still fix... :rolleyes: ) . The older model 325 was not a bad car handling-wise and I thought that it looked great. Front styling of the new M3 is perhaps not BMW's finest moment. The grille is only beaten for worse looks by some Lexus models...

Reactions: Alfa Nut

·
Registered
113 Posts
That front end looks terrible in pictures, but I've seen one in person and it looks a lot better than I thought it would.

That M3 will kick ass, have fun.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts