Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 682 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have officially received leasing info from one dealer here in LA. I believe this is the TI, but they didn't list as such so maybe it is just the base model. MSRP of 40,590, 48 months @ 579 with 1999 down (taxes and fees not included). This sounds a bit steep to me. But maybe I shouldn't be surprised since they told me they have a 10k markup on the QV but would lease for 48 months with 15K down at $1400 a month (which is insane). Any one else received any info yet?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, now someone else from the same dealer has emailed me 525 a month at 36 months. Jeez

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ask them for the key numbers: % residual, money factor (interest rate). See if they'll give you all the numbers (i.e. residual for 10k, 12k, and 15K miles/year) for 36 and 48 month leases.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i'm not too impressed by these numbers. Think Alfa needs to push American buyers to get as many of these cars on the road as quickly as possible. Heard the Super Bowl will have an ALFA romeo ad as well........ Cars already at dealerships in Maryland (so i hear).

Still waiting patiently her in georgia

·
Registered
68 Posts
The lease terms on the website are interesting:

For well qualified lessees. Based on MSRP example of $40,990.00 with 22T package. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.50/mile for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Chrysler Capital. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by January 31. $395 disposition fee due at lease end.

The second to last line is the most interesting part in that these offers are only good till January 31, so these cars must be arriving very soon because that is not far away from today!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
so theoretically should be arriving any day... Dont' imagine them arriving saturday/sunday the 28th/29th, most places closed sunday and deal is done by the following Tuesday..

·
Registered
236 Posts
very good pick up there.
Deal only good until the 31st.... wonder however, if will get better after the 31st??

Thanks for all
I think it's probably common practice for car companies to specify deals for each month separately. Most likely the same deal will show up on Feb 1st to last another month, and so on. The car will be supply-constrained for the first few month so I don't expect the deal to be sweetened any time soon, not until supply volume starts to pick up.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The lease terms on the website are interesting:

For well qualified lessees. Based on MSRP example of $40,990.00 with 22T package. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.50/mile for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Chrysler Capital. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by January 31. $395 disposition fee due at lease end.

The second to last line is the most interesting part in that these offers are only good till January 31, so these cars must be arriving very soon because that is not far away from today!!!
Dealer has sell it a thousand or two off msrp and there's a 1,000 lease rebate. QV has the worst residuals and I think Giulia awd is a smidge higher than Giulia rwd but the opposite is true for the Ti rwd is better.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
By chance do you know when the QV lease will come into play? I really want to lease that over the TI, but I'm also needing to replace my current car before march.

1 - 20 of 682 Posts