Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried searching for this, and didn't find my answer.

Does anyone here buy new performance tires at the beginning of a lease, and then swap back to original run flats at the end?
Any plusses or minusses of note?

Follow on: what's the widest square setup anyone has used on a Q4 with the stock 19" rims?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Exactly what I did. Bought a set of wheels and tires, tossed them on. When I turn the lease in, I'll swap back to the stock run flats and wheels.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,435 Posts
Kinda/sorta. I'm running snows November-April and expect that to extend the life of the run-flats (which have enough performance for slowpoke me) enough that the car can be returned with them at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
What's the standard, in general, for tire condition at turn-in? Do they just need to be usable (i.e. 3/32nds or better)?

The P7 Cinturato A/S are 70k mi rated tires, so I should not have to worry for a 2yr/30k mile lease period, right?

·
Registered
160 Posts
What's the standard, in general, for tire condition at turn-in? Do they just need to be usable (i.e. 3/32nds or better)?

The P7 Cinturato A/S are 70k mi rated tires, so I should not have to worry for a 2yr/30k mile lease period, right?
Sounds right to me assuming you are not into drifting. The tires are only rated for 6 miles when going sideways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts