Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I saw a quad the other day and now I want a Giulia. Just went to my local dealer in Evanston, IL to test drive one and see what their lease pricing looks like. I've never leased a car so I'm in unknown territory. The pricing I've included in the picture is for a 2018 Giulia Ti Sport with sport exterior/interior and the blind spot sensor package. Any help would appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Several good threads on the forum regarding lease deals... search them and you'll get all the info you need. Also recommend you get familiar with leasehackr.com - a very informative site for learning about leasing... FYI that site is centered around getting the absolute best hack/deal with car type 2nd priority.... typically there's a compromise between the best deal and the car you want in your color, trim. options, etc. Good luck... I have a Ti Sport - 11 months now and still puts a smile on my face every time I take her out..

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just leased a 2018 with an MSRP of $53,235 for $606 a month on a 3 year/12k miles a year term with $0 down other than first month payments and dealer fees. It was about $7200 off sticker. 51% residual and .000712 money factor. Tax where I am is 3%.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Play with Leasehackr calulator and find out the money factor. Also, the breakdown on the right assumes youy’re putting $4k down and what figured as about a 60% residual. Whereas the matrix on the left shows the cost at different down payment ranges but it doesn’t show the residual change between terms.

I still think something is whacky with your numbers. I dont know your tax rate or money factor but when I plugged in your MSRP, Sales Price, and Residual, with my tax rate and Money factor, I got a 36 month number of $408 and that’s with zero drive off and no cap cost reduction (cash down). Something doesn’t look right on yours at first glance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts