Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Giulia 2 months ago was told September but arrived early.

I think the deal is good but wanted to compare.

Giulia Q4
Vulcan Black
Ti Package
Ti Leather Package
Driver Assistance
Ti Peformance
Dual Pane Sunroof
8.8 radio upgrade
Harmon Kardon

MSRP $51,885 but with EP Pricing.

Start ups totaling $889, first month payment, transfer and tax on conquest rebate

24 Months, 12K per year

$599 including MI 6 percent sales tax

Compared to the $621 we were quoted on a 3 year this was a great deal for a 2 year from the sounds of it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just leased mine a couple of days ago here in Texas:

Giulia Ti Q2
Silverstone Gray
19-inch Sprt Pckg
Nav
H/K Stereo
Stickered at just under $47K

I felt like I got a good deal. $3K down and $398 a month for a 2 year lease, 10K miles a year. Funny thing is the dealer ended up making my first payment. We agreed to $1K down in cash (the rest was from trade in) but when I got into the finance office they asked for $1,398. I told them that is not what was agreed to and when he came back he said they would be making the first payment.

·
Registered
72 Posts

Giulia Q4
Vulcan Black
Ti Package
Ti Leather Package
Driver Assistance
Ti Peformance
Dual Pane Sunroof
8.8 radio upgrade
Harmon Kardon

Start ups totaling $889, first month payment, transfer and tax on conquest rebate

24 Months, 12K per year

Compared to the $621 we were quoted on a 3 year this was a great deal for a 2 year from the sounds of it.
A "good" lease deal is typically 1% of MSRP or less.

Check leasehackrs.com for some more info on scoring good leases. Big thread going on about the Giulia.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A "good" lease deal is typically 1% of MSRP or less.

Check leasehackrs.com for some more info on scoring good leases. Big thread going on about the Giulia.
I checked there.

Most of the cheap leases were 3K down, plus first, tax, and title. So on a 24 month that adds $125 per month at 0 down.

Then those were on cars stickering at 44K.

So based on everything I see $599 including tax for a fully loaded Giulia with 0 down is good. They had 25 or so Giulia's and none of them had the Performance Package or were stickering over 50K unless they had paint.

Comfortable enough with it based on what I see, going to pick it up tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

Giulia Q4
Vulcan Black
Ti Package
Ti Leather Package
Driver Assistance
Ti Peformance
Dual Pane Sunroof
8.8 radio upgrade
Harmon Kardon

24 Months, 12K per year

Can't get too much better than that for the 2 year it seems at that level of Giulia in this situation, nice

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't get too much better than that for the 2 year it seems at that level of Giulia in this situation, nice
Ended up doing 15K per year, for $20 more per month figured it was good insurance. So $619 total.

·
Registered
85 Posts
2-year duration is great!! I get bored with a car in year 3. Unfortunately most leases have better terms with 3-year. It's great that in your case the numbers are better with a 2-year lease. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,373 Posts
2-year duration is great!! I get bored with a car in year 3. Unfortunately most leases have better terms with 3-year. It's great that in your case the numbers are better with a 2-year lease. Congrats!!!
I've almost come to bank on early lease termination deals and won't be surprised if my lease runs something less than 36 months.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replies.

So looks pretty good overall given the sticker price.

The only option we did not get was the automatic cruise and the uber expensive paint job.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Alfa Romeo lease has lower payments on a 24 vs 36 month duration due to residuals.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was told yesterday that another $1,000 in incentives will be announced this week.

You should always try to negotiate lease deals as Zero out of pocket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm currently on the market to lease a Giulia TI and got mad by the ridiculous numbers from dealership.
It seems that you got the best deals I've ever seen by now.
Could you share more details such as MSRP, RV, MF?
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got mine for 350$/month inc tax -12k miles -24 months 3k total out of pocket
I'm currently on the market to lease a Giulia TI and got mad by the ridiculous numbers from dealership.
Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks.
It's a ~45k msrp
12k miles are included
2 year lease
I got 4500$ off because I had a competitors lease in the house
3000 out the door not a dollar more
350 a month with tax not a dollar more
Got it from glendale fiat in Los Angeles California
From the broker iAG Ideal auto group

1 - 20 of 36 Posts