Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here is leasing their Giulia and could offer any reversible solutions to improving their exhaust sound. Excuse my lack of knowledge but is there a way I can cleanly swap out any of the stock exhaust system without any welding and put in something after market? I just want to beef up the sound a bit and make it louder than stock.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
I went with a Remus axle-back from Alfa 9 Supply, and am very happy with the sound.

http://www.alfa9supply.com/giulia-exhaust/remus-giulia-exhaust

It uses factory mounts and tips, and a service shop put it in for an hour labor charge.

I will have them remove it and reinstall the stock axle-back section when I turn the car in.

If it turns out you want even more exhaust volume, a Remus center pipe section is available separately and can be added later.

I also have a BMC intake filter, FWIW.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Just wondering if anyone here is leasing their Giulia and could offer any reversible solutions to improving their exhaust sound. Excuse my lack of knowledge but is there a way I can cleanly swap out any of the stock exhaust system without any welding and put in something after market? I just want to beef up the sound a bit and make it louder than stock.
Just about every exhaust can be swapped like this. Make sure to save your original so you don't have to buy one at lease end!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
As cheap as $150-200, and up to several thousand. Make sure the old unit is removed intact from the middle slip joint back. Search the forums, lots of discussion.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
798 Posts
Centerline Corsa too

... and please don’t forget about the Centerline International Corsa Magnaflow 3” resonated cat back exhaust.

This thing fills the bill with stock mount points as a direct bolt on to the catalyst downpipe assembly. Deep and sonorous Barry White tones. I love this thing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts