Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Grigio Vesuvio for me too! Was looking at silerstone but ti was a bit too light of a shade so Grigio Vesuvio is perfect and pair it with the cromati scuri.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Claiming a fuel mileage roughly equivalent to 18/38 city/highway (28 combined). The first I believe. 38 highway, though... Europe must have a very different testing cycle than the EPA!

0-62 mph in 3.9 sounds awesome, though!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Claiming a fuel mileage roughly equivalent to 18/38 city/highway (28 combined). The first I believe. 38 highway, though... Europe must have a very different testing cycle than the EPA!

0-62 mph in 3.9 sounds awesome, though!
you can remove A/C and extra weight for Euro testing IIRC!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Great find!

Grigrio looks surprisingly good from that picture. If I decide to go for a classy looks and feel... Grigrio is going to be it, if not... Rosso Comp for sure

·
Registered
23 Posts
Max speed is 307mph but we know they'll most likely cap off the speed below that. Thoughts on what the actual production max speed is?
307 Kph. that's about 190. If they're going to cap it, I would bet on 155 mph. But I wouldn't be so sure they'll put a governor on it. Do the 8C and 4C have governors? According to Car and Driver, they don't.

·
Registered
18 Posts
They won't, italian brands never cap the top speed, even Quattroporte GTS has an unrestricted Top speed of 191mph...
The Giulia Quadrifoglio is designed for very high speeds, with a negative, lift coefficient(Cz) of -0,1 has a downforce of about 100kg(220lbs) at 300km/h(186mph) and active aerodynamics.
The top speed of Giulia Quadrifoglio is 191mph(307km/h)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts