Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Sport Ti Q4 (Rosso)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched in the forums but couldn’t find this. Mine is currently pictured below; do I have the latest? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,779 Posts
Searched in the forums but couldn’t find this. Mine is currently pictured below; do I have the latest? Thanks.

I'm running 090.000.061

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I'm running 090.000.061
Thank you!

·
Registered
133 Posts

The newest for a version 2 radio is: 090.000.061 as of June 24, 2020. Not too many fixes from your version, and no widescreen Android Auto as of yet.

See the attached PDF.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
The newest for a version 2 radio is: 090.000.061 as of June 24, 2020. Not too many fixes from your version, and no widescreen Android Auto as of yet.

Mine was in for service today and I requested that the infotainment system be updated. Tech told service writer that he would not perform the update as it wasn't necessary. I guess since there isn't much difference between the latest version and the installed version I'll wait till a later release with more meaningful changes to make an update request again.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mine was in for service today and I requested that the infotainment system be updated. Tech told service writer that he would not perform the update as it wasn't necessary. I guess since there isn't much difference between the latest version and the installed version I'll wait till a later release with more meaningful changes to make an update request again.
Top tip: Next time, remember to complain about one of the "issues" mentioned in the TSB.... ie my radio keeps restarting.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
It's easy to install yourself. You could do that too.

When I told them my radio would restart, they couldn't replicate it and didn't do the update for me

·
Registered
226 Posts
It's easy to install yourself. You could do that too.

When I told them my radio would restart, they couldn't replicate it and didn't do the update for me
Avnyc11, do you have a link to the latest firmware download? I'm guessing that is what you are referring to with installing it yourself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And this was a nice surprise. Keeping the racing heritage going even at firmware level!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See the first reply from the top.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a quick word of caution: BE PATIENT!

Mine started, got to 1% then the screen went black for about a minute; yes the thought crossed my mind to unplug the USB key. Don’t lol.

The screen then came back on with the command “Please attach a compatible USB drive” (paraphrasing). Stay calm and be patient. The boot loader is now going to mount the key and install the binary.

It went fairly quickly up to 99% .... then 8 minutes of pucker time past before it stated it was compete. It will tell you when to remove the USB. Don’t do it until it tells you to!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
just curious, mine shows
MV-118.000.052
TV-118.000.052
Are these up to date?
Thanks
118 seems new. The latest I thought was 090 as per my signature. But that's for 17-19. I can't speak to 20s

This thread has been really helpful:

Reactions: jwq2

·
Registered
2020 Giulia TI
235 Posts
I have a 5/20 build TI. Just checked my software; it's 119.001.009. Maps show 4.0.2018.09.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I love the bigger screen but I wouldn’t upgrade to the latest. It’s caused constant reboot issues for me.
Have you tried to just go back and reinstall the .055 version yourself From the bootleg site?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts