Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks for sharing......interesting read.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wanted you Signori to see this because what I liked about the article was not so much the content...which I did...
but the fact that Autoweek has MULTIPLE people drive the car for a prolonged period of time...and the feedback is shown all at once so you get a varied opinion of the car...what is important to some..means not so much to others etc. as opposed to a one-off test by one person who writes the entire article about the vehicle...any vehicle..

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Great point Professore!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I like your avatar @BostonDMD :D
That's the only pic of a RC with Tecnico wheels I could find on the fly.....

I figured maybe it will bring me good luck!0:)

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,116 Posts
Isn't it nice the article doesn't dwell on warning lights and failures. A sign of progress.

I'm curious who supplied (and maintained) the car. A local dealer or corporate?

Memo to Autoweek: When are you going to subject a Giulia to your long-term test? You know you want one.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Memo to Autoweek: When are you going to subject a Giulia to your long-term test? You know you want one.
Right. Autoweek themselves stated that they had overheating problems with a GT350 but they completed their test with a replacement vehicle.
So, why did they not give Alfa Romeo a second chance when Alfa executives reached out to them. I am sure a vehicle could have been arranged.

In this day and age journalism (automotive or otherwise) is so tainted and marred with partisanship, influence of money, politics etc. that you have to read or listen to anything (good or bad) with considerable skepticism. This is one of the reasons blogs and Youtube as sources of information are beginning to gain steam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts