Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Las Vegas Valley meet and drive?!

10K views 110 replies 7 participants last post by  glennp_2010 
#1 ·
Anyone in the LV region want to meet and have a morning drive?! Chime in with suggestion dates, canyon drives destination, etc. I see Giulia and Stelvio in the SW area all the time. Let’s make it happen!

#35 ·
Well let's try to lock in September 25 then! I saw that @Dre is also in the Vegas area and sent him a PM with a link to this thread. Hopefully we can grow the turnout.

@oferk's videos of the cruise along the beach in LA... I don't think I've ever seen that many Alfa's at a dealership before. Pretty cool.

#37 ·
I've got it on my calendar. My 10 year old really wants to come along for the ride too. We will see if he actually drags himself out of bed at 0500 to make that happen. My dad is awesome, but has never really been a "car guy." I'm excited to share that passion with him so I hope you guys do not mind if he tags along.

Also, I reached out to a gentleman that I met when @oferk did his Giulia Across America trip. He traded his GT for a 916 Spider and said he would love to join us. I've linked him to this thread and shared the details with him to hopefully add a unique Alfa to the ride.

Has anyone cross posted on the Stelvio forums? No idea what kind of community they have there. I could post on the Alfa Owner's forum as well.

Looking forward to this!

#41 ·
Cross posted to Alfa Owner forums. Will try to hit Stelvio guys too. Probably see 50% more Stelvios than Giulias in the valley. Makes sense considering popularity of crossovers/SUVs.

If you guys are registered there maybe give the post a bump to drum up excitement? 🤷‍♂️

#42 ·
Posted in the Stelvio forums too. If anyone is in a group on social media (Facebook, IG, Etc) feel free to share and we will see how much we can grow it!

#51 ·
Same. I reminded the wife today to make sure she didn't forget and throw a fit come Saturday morning!

#52 ·
Hey guys, not trying to hijack thread but can anyone tell me if this is normal to see if you're in accessory mode (for lack of better term) prior to engine start? I've noticed the red battery symbol in the past but for some reason tonight was the first time I noticed the red electronic throttle control warning light as well. Motor starts up normally and messages extinguish afterwards. Just having a momentary panic attack lol.

Please tell me this is normal.

#53 ·
Kevin,

I believe that is normal. Car is showing you that all lights are operating. I always see the battery symbol in my 2.0, but actually do not recall seeing the throttle one. Will have to pay more attention next time I started the car. So long as lights disengage after starting I believe you are good to go!

#61 ·
@glennp_2010 , I sent you my cell via PM.

Anyone else who is attending please PM me your cell or request mine in case last minute coordination is needed.

Thanks all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.