Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Cross posted to Alfa Owner forums. Will try to hit Stelvio guys too. Probably see 50% more Stelvios than Giulias in the valley. Makes sense considering popularity of crossovers/SUVs.

If you guys are registered there maybe give the post a bump to drum up excitement? 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Posted in the Stelvio forums too. If anyone is in a group on social media (Facebook, IG, Etc) feel free to share and we will see how much we can grow it!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Posted in the Stelvio forums too. If anyone is in a group on social media (Facebook, IG, Etc) feel free to share and we will see how much we can grow it!

I’m on it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Totally off-topic: there is a used 2020 Milano Blue QV at Towbin…I’m in the SF BayArea: if anybody on this thread is headed to that dealership could you let me know its condition? Wheels, chips/dings, interior and whatever else..

Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
I will be there in the 28th for scheduled maintenance. Happy to take a look.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Totally off-topic: there is a used 2020 Milano Blue QV at Towbin…I’m in the SF BayArea: if anybody on this thread is headed to that dealership could you let me know its condition? Wheels, chips/dings, interior and whatever else..

Thanks
I saw that I think it’s sold….

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
How is everyone looking for next week? The gentlemen with the Spider is still in. 👍

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Same. I reminded the wife today to make sure she didn't forget and throw a fit come Saturday morning!

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
49 Posts
Hey guys, not trying to hijack thread but can anyone tell me if this is normal to see if you're in accessory mode (for lack of better term) prior to engine start? I've noticed the red battery symbol in the past but for some reason tonight was the first time I noticed the red electronic throttle control warning light as well. Motor starts up normally and messages extinguish afterwards. Just having a momentary panic attack lol.

Please tell me this is normal.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Kevin,

I believe that is normal. Car is showing you that all lights are operating. I always see the battery symbol in my 2.0, but actually do not recall seeing the throttle one. Will have to pay more attention next time I started the car. So long as lights disengage after starting I believe you are good to go!

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
49 Posts
Well guys, unfortunately I won’t be able to make it Saturday. The joys of having an unpredictable and inflexible schedule 😐

Have fun and hopefully I’ll catch you guys on the next one.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Boo!!! Fired..

Can we perma-ban him?????

jk.

Next time.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Say we meet at Albertsons located at:

1008 Nevada Way
Boulder City, NV 89005

Probably easiest spot with a large parking lot. Should be pretty empty at that time.
This is still our meeting place @ 6 am on Saturday correct?

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
👍👍👍

41 - 60 of 81 Posts