Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
We can do whenever possible. Dates are open for suggestions. I still want do it, I can’t get enough driving my car. BTW I don’t have a QV… lol

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
I confused the posts with Kevin, sorry!! He is rocking the QV. My bad. I read the out of town and conflated in my head with the track event. 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
49 Posts
Possibly September 25th? I'll have to request a vacation day but that's the best way to guarantee me a day off from my job. I wish I could plan stuff definitively that far out! But in the meantime I am always down for coffee meetups and such.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just seen this post. I live in southwest area. Base giulia and i have the lunare white haha.
Im out of town on the 18th as well but any other day id be down!

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Well I picked the 18th out of a hat. It has no significance at all to me. Anyone else have another suggestion?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just seen this post. I live in southwest area. Base giulia and i have the lunare white haha.
Im out of town on the 18th as well but any other day id be down!
I’m in the SW area as well. Jones and Cactus….

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Boulder City here… Moved from Southern Highlands last year.

25th I believe is good for me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Im so down u have Ig?
IDK what Ig means but we are looking at the 25th of September for now. Meeting place at the Albertsons in Boulder City, Marmaduke has lots of suggestions on places to go drive. Just keep checking the this tread. We will get the date down before then.

·
Registered
2017 TI Sport EC P2 EC V1 RWD
19 Posts
IDK what Ig means but we are looking at the 25th of September for now. Meeting place at the Albertsons in Boulder City, Marmaduke has lots of suggestions on places to go drive. Just keep checking the this tread. We will get the date down before then.
IG= Instagram lol but sounds good 25th should be fun!

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
I do not have any social media… is there a group on IG?

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
49 Posts
Yeah, I'm not on social media either. By the way, 25th is looking likely for me guys.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Well let's try to lock in September 25 then! I saw that @Dre is also in the Vegas area and sent him a PM with a link to this thread. Hopefully we can grow the turnout.

@oferk's videos of the cruise along the beach in LA... I don't think I've ever seen that many Alfa's at a dealership before. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Woohoo! 25th sounds good! Then the following week I’ll be racing Cali Speedway.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
I've got it on my calendar. My 10 year old really wants to come along for the ride too. We will see if he actually drags himself out of bed at 0500 to make that happen. My dad is awesome, but has never really been a "car guy." I'm excited to share that passion with him so I hope you guys do not mind if he tags along.

Also, I reached out to a gentleman that I met when @oferk did his Giulia Across America trip. He traded his GT for a 916 Spider and said he would love to join us. I've linked him to this thread and shared the details with him to hopefully add a unique Alfa to the ride.

Has anyone cross posted on the Stelvio forums? No idea what kind of community they have there. I could post on the Alfa Owner's forum as well.

Looking forward to this!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I've got it on my calendar. My 10 year old really wants to come along for the ride too. We will see if he actually drags himself out of bed at 0500 to make that happen. My dad is awesome, but has never really been a "car guy." I'm excited to share that passion with him so I hope you guys do not mind if he tags along.

Also, I reached out to a gentleman that I met when @oferk did his Giulia Across America trip. He traded his GT for a 916 Spider and said he would love to join us. I've linked him to this thread and shared the details with him to hopefully add a unique Alfa to the ride.

Has anyone cross posted on the Stelvio forums? No idea what kind of community they have there. I could post on the Alfa Owner's forum as well.

Looking forward to this!
Bring anyone you like no worries. No I haven't posted on any other website. Feel free to post the more the merrier.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
0600. Early morning.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts