Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we first picked up our 2018 Giulia Q2, all the interfaces and menus were in Italian. We wanted to switch to English while we got acclimated to the car, with the intention of switching back to Italian later. However, in the Language menu, there's only English, French, and Spanish. No Italian! How do we get it back?!

And before you ask.... Si, ho parlo e leggo un po d'Italiano. In other words, I know the difference between Italian and Spanish :laugh:

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
afaik, the only way to change language is via the settings menu.... But you already tried that, and you say there is no Italian ?
I'd have to check in my (European) car, but I'm pretty sure it has Italian (most alfa's do , often when something goes wrong they fall back to Italian ;) )
Could be USA cars are different in this. Maybe the option "restore settings ? "

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
afaik, the only way to change language is via the settings menu.... But you already tried that, and you say there is no Italian ?
I'd have to check in my (European) car, but I'm pretty sure it has Italian (most alfa's do , often when something goes wrong they fall back to Italian ;) )
Could be USA cars are different in this. Maybe the option "restore settings ? "
I tried restoring settings, but that didn't work :/
I'll have to check the radio version later. Thanks for the direction on how to do it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts