Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
881 - 900 of 926 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any expected after market enhancements to support the hybrid? Spark plugs/cable, coolest, etc. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

On the flip side, anything expected to give because of the extra power besides tires/breaks?
I wouldn't worry about the plugs, more so the fuel pump and fuel injectors.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m the guy with the nitrous car. Was looking into upgrading the turbo as well, but looks like I’ll be trading up to a QV tomorrow. I had bumped the nitrous to a 50 shot for a bit, never had any issues. The car definitely responded well to it, and the computer adjusted the fuel accordingly. Best of luck to whoever releases the first turbo upgrade for the 2.0. Don’t plan on any time off for awhile, you’re gonna be busy! A lot of people lined up.

·
Premium Member
2018 TI Sport Q4
315 Posts
I’m the guy with the nitrous car. Was looking into upgrading the turbo as well, but looks like I’ll be trading up to a QV tomorrow. I had bumped the nitrous to a 50 shot for a bit, never had any issues. The car definitely responded well to it, and the computer adjusted the fuel accordingly. Best of luck to whoever releases the first turbo upgrade for the 2.0. Don’t plan on any time off for awhile, you’re gonna be busy! A lot of people lined up.
What's your plans for your old nitrous setup? 🙂

·
Registered
40 Posts
Probably sell locally. It’s not specific to the Alfa, just a base dry kit. I used a WOT switch under the pedal.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Does any one think COBB could be enticed to create an Access Port tuner for the 2.0 Giulia?
I contacted them a couple times and they didn't seem interested. Would love for them to get onboard though as we would gain a crazy amount of information on the ecu

·
Registered
183 Posts
Multi-air.
I agree the multi-air must complicate things quite a bit as none of the tunes we have in the market at the moment have any of that included in the tune. As far as I gathered from my research the multi-air can change the loft and duration. So essentially we can have a infinite amount of cam profiles as there is no intake cam. Yet all that potential just sits untapped.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wondering how many Alfa’s are sold each year with the 2.0 turbo? COBB recently started offering Accessports for GTI’s, subaru ascents/outbacks and several Ford turbo engines; wondering how those compare numerically to Alfa’s total available market? I just put a COBB on my roadtrip/camping vehicle, a Subaru Ascent Touring, and it’s a game changer for that car.

881 - 900 of 926 Posts