Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Brand new Set of KW V3 Giulia Q4 specific Coil overs (W/O Electronic Suspension). We tested on our Q4 for a few weeks and now are offering them up for a nice discount off the new cost of $2,249.00.

PRICE: $1,550.00 Plus shipment.

Provides man options for adjustment. I decided to opt for roughly the same ride height as a 2017 QV which was set at 685mm front and 689mm rear. Roughly 10-15mm lower than stock height on my 2017 Q4. Handling is exceptional. Ride comfort is varied depending on setting but can be set very soft for a comfortable but sporty ride.

KW is a renowned Suspension company with a long time in Alfa. Get your set of Street to race quality coilovers with 3 adjustments.

KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.

State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.

The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.

KW Coilover Kit V3 Alfa Giulia (952) 2WD w/o electronic dampers

Lowering

Front Lowering:0.6" to 1.4"
Rear Lowering:0.6" to 1.4"
Notes

• 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
  • 62: Not for cars with electronic damping.
  • 67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.

2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia (952) 2WD; With Electronic Dampers

Lowering

Front Lowering:0.6" to 1.4"
Rear Lowering:0.6" to 1.4"

Notes

• 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
  • 67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
  • 88: Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.
Call or email: [email protected] or 760-444-3121

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Decided to lower the price. Take advantage now.

·
Vendor
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As you can see they are still new. 200 miles on them. Good deal for someone.

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been asked if these can be set at stock height or higher for winter? yes. I was close to stock height and had plenty of thread to go higher.

·
Vendor
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts