Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, KC here from the hot and steamy Los Angeles.

I'm overly joyed, today turned out to be a good day. Got a nice appraisal offer from carmax for my 2015 sti. An even better lease deal from glendale Alfa/Fiat. From carmax to alfa, took me 4 hours with commute time.
Rodrigo was a delight to work with. Now I have a Vesuvio Grey Ti with sport package, shiny gunmetal hoopy 19" rims, paddle shifters. Good stuff. Looking forward to scouring this forum.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congrats OP!

Please share pics when you can.

Looking to make the jump from my 2013 Evo to a Quadrifoglio eventually...

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Welcome! Glad the finances worked out well !

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome and congrats! and x2 on the pics.. see if you can do a GTA style pic driving down the hiking trails to get the Hollywood sign in ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
welcome and congrats! and x2 on the pics.. see if you can do a GTA style pic driving down the hiking trails to get the Hollywood sign in ;)
Funny you say that because if there's any car to play the main characters car the Giulia or its future 5-series fighting bigger brother is likely to be it. Or better yet something the mafia would have in the game :D

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
sure someone will mod a Giulia soon...saw that 'real life' mod being demo'd recently.. looks an abundance of cars :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sorry guys! I don't have notifications turned on, didn't realize y'all were here.

Due to the fires, I couldn't access the canyons I wanted to hit. Then I had no time. It will happen soon . I need some glamour shots! This is what I took after pick-up

edit: it was literally 110 degrees outside, so I didn't spend much time trying to get the angles.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
something like this will be in the works. I have a friend with a drone and 4k cam attached. hoping to find a place where we can film.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts