Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple around work, 95th and Renner

Who all out there is in the KC area and about where?

·
Registered
69 Posts
There are 3 of us now working at the Legends at the same building... two red QVs and one that looks like your avatar - are you one of us?

·
Registered
69 Posts
i was - but good to know there is another alfa rosso QV in town... I've got the bright 5 holes - you?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the tri-coat Q4 and live/work in the north Olathe area.

A co-worker has a white stelvio

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
473 Posts
i was - but good to know there is another alfa rosso QV in town... I've got the bright 5 holes - you?
I have the bright Technicos, which is probably the rarest wheel choice! I like them a lot and do not have any regrets. And then late last year I spent a stupid amount if money to buy a 2nd set of bright Technicos with Michelin all seasons mounted on them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigk, was over in your neck of the woods on Friday, stopped at Mcgonigles for some brisket to smoke on Saturday.

Didn't see you, :), but did get a lot of attention for the Giulia

Thinking about the Stonegate Cars and Coffee in April

·
Registered
473 Posts
bigk, was over in your neck of the woods on Friday, stopped at Mcgonigles for some brisket to smoke on Saturday.

Didn't see you, :), but did get a lot of attention for the Giulia

Thinking about the Stonegate Cars and Coffee in April
Yes, you were definitely close to my part of town. Tell me about The Stonegate Cars and Coffee event in April. When is it and where is it?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is in southern Johnson county. My son has been there once with his S2000. Thought we'd take the Alfa this time. You can read up on it here

http://stonegatemotorplaza.com/

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I believe it is. I'll double check with him later but I cannot imagine he went if there was any serious fee or contribution

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did check with my son and the stonegate cars and coffee does NOT have an entrance fee.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We had three red Giulia's at the Stonegate cars and coffee Saturday - one QV and two Q4. Kevin, was good to meet you.

There was also a red 4C there and many other cool cars

·
Registered
1 Posts
Привет, есть ли бывший владелец Giulia Ti Q4 2017 Red 2.0L vin: ZARFAEEN3H7543229? Я новый владелец, я хочу поговорить.

·
Registered
'19 Giulia QV (Rosso Comp, Black/Red interior, Sparcos)
124 Posts
I'm in downtown KC, Rosso Competiizione QV

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Q4 Montecarlo Blue
12 Posts
I'm in Waldo and just picked up a 2017 Ti Q4 in Montecarlo Blue from Northtowne Fiat/AR. I feel like I haven't seen many Giulias around KC but I'm sure I'll notice more now that I have one. I love it so far!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts