Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share the beauty that is the Remus exhaust carbon tip option. Excellent quality and finish ?

I'm fighting my urge to install the exhaust as NYC winter is approaching. The only thing that has stopped me thus far is that the misses Evo is using up the jackstands in the garage ?

Thanks Matt Alfa9 Supply for the super fast black Friday shipping!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
x2 on the title lol.

Interested to know what you're expecting from the tips, is it solely looks? Thinking of going for axle back on the same but if I get it for xmas I won't wait to install ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking at my post and it looks like any emoji's were swapped out to "?". Guess that's what I get for using emoji's...

These are going to complement the Remus race cat-back they came with. The Ti is way too quiet. She needs some character and soul. I wouldn't hold my breathe on a HP increase. An aftermarket downpipe would be where all that magic would mostly take place.

They look like true dry carbon to me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wanted to share the beauty that is the Remus exhaust carbon tip option. Excellent quality and finish ?

I'm fighting my urge to install the exhaust as NYC winter is approaching. The only thing that has stopped me thus far is that the misses Evo is using up the jackstands in the garage ?

Where can I order them from?
Do you have pics of them installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
568 Posts

Where can I order them from?
Do you have pics of them installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ditto. Those look sweet.

Price?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts