Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leased the car from Orange Coast Alfa. Drive off's were $3000 and my payment is $350 a month after tax on a 27 month lease with 10k miles per year.
Car is a white 2018 Giulia Sport with Nav and Cold Weather Packages. Sticker price was $43k.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome aboard....just curious...what are you coming out of and is this your first Alfa ?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Congratulations!

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Congrats! Welcome to the forum.
Thank you!

Welcome aboard....just curious...what are you coming out of and is this your first Alfa ?
Good to be here. I was in a 2015 VW GTI prior, and yes, this is my first Alfa.

Congratulations. What was your cap cost, MF, RV and taxes/reg/doc fees? What state do you live in?
Thank you sir. Cap cost = 38406.52, Cap cost reduction = 4894.61 RV = 27049.05, Reg = 361, Tax = 431.64, Doc fee = 60, Admin fee = 595.

Congratulations!

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Thanks
Thanks man. I will soon.

Good luck keeping it under 10,000 miles per year. The car will whisper to you all the time that it needs to go for a ride. Even when you have nowhere to go.
I love driving it so far, so I don't doubt it.

welcome! x2 on the pics and let us know how you're finding the ride :D
Thanks and I definitely will.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds like the promo lease the 299 a month , 0 down for a base model. Your 3500 down sounds like it covered the extras you added, im hoping to obtain a similar deal. Except the only extra i want are the parking sensors and the monza red paint, beyond the base model. But all the dealers add multiple options that keep it away from the 299 price .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like the promo lease the 299 a month , 0 down for a base model. Your 3500 down sounds like it covered the extras you added, im hoping to obtain a similar deal. Except the only extra i want are the parking sensors and the monza red paint, beyond the base model. But all the dealers add multiple options that keep it away from the 299 price .
Don’t parking sensors come standard?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I forgot to add that they gave me a check for $1650 to cover the remaining lease payments on my VW. My brother in law decided he wanted to take that lease over, so that essentially brought my drive-offs to to $1350 :D

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,465 Posts
Orange Coast and Cold Weather Package sound mutually exclusive. Enjoy feeling toasty on those 50F mornings.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts