Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome

Welcome !!! Happy Motoring !!! You might want to join us this Saturday at Borelli's in East Meadow for New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club new member meet and greet !! 11:00 - 1:00 ..... D

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
How often do you do these?
Born and raised in Merrick but living in S. Fl the last 11 years.
Will be up in July and would love to check it out.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Love that color combo - especially the dark five-holes. Hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine.
I have not seen that front license plate location before. How do they do that without interfering with the sensors?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Bravo and welcome! It will be easier to see around you on the highway too. ;) Thanks! And hopefully less body roll. Enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm going to try and make the meet greet Saturday. See you all soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love that color combo - especially the dark five-holes. Hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine.
I have not seen that front license plate location before. How do they do that without interfering with the sensors?
I like the look but you're right, it does interfere with the sensors... but sometimes its works fine so I would imagine with some fine tuning you might be able to get it to work.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
How often do you do these?
Born and raised in Merrick but living in S. Fl the last 11 years.
Will be up in July and would love to check it out.
There's no quick answer here but I'll try....We do a weekly breakfast since maybe 1999 / 2000 when the only Alfas in town were old Alfas...A few guys (me being among them) met up at a local mechanic's shop and got the idea of kick starting some activities (wine tours, autocross, etc)...the club has been around for a while but with no new cars, it was a little stale (great people though)....so the weekly breakfasts helped us plan out events and before you know it, the club had some entropy.....while we kept waiting for new cars to come stateside, the club carried on...well now we have new Alfas and new owners and thankfully...NEW MEMBERS!! So we decided to do this "Meet and Greet" event....We're certainly open to doing more of this and perhaps morphing it into a "tour out east".....D

Reactions: Mimmo
1 - 11 of 11 Posts