Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I will call dealer later but does anyone know what this is referring to? Thanks!
What model and year is your car? Where (what geo) are you located? You might want to make this information part of your signature for other people’s reference.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sounds like this might be the same as quoted in the Stelvio Forum by sweetness34:

FCA Campaign #U76: Some vehicles may inadvertently suspend some required OBD monitors when the P1D7F fault code is set. These items are Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) relevant. Service technician to inspect the software level of the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) and if necessary, reprogram the PCM.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How do you get notifications? Which app is that on your phone? My dealer never told me where to get updates etc... Is there a place to register the car and be up to date on things?

Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just got the same notice. Thanks for posting what it is. I was also wondering because I noticed a little PDF link under FCA Recall # that said "U76" but when I selected it I got a blank page in the app that didn't load.

I have an 18 Q4 with cold weather, sun roof, and nav. Guess I should start thinking about other things I'd like them to check out when I take it in...so far just a little passenger door rattle related to the speaker. I don't mind taking it in because supposedly I should be able to get a nice loaner and my local dealer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
How do you get notifications? Which app is that on your phone? My dealer never told me where to get updates etc... Is there a place to register the car and be up to date on things?

Thanks
Alex
There are 2 apps in the apple app store. "My Mopar" and "My Alfa Romeo". They look like they are basically the same, one is just branded to alfa specifically. You download it and you put your vin # in and it will send you notifications etc on recalls. It appears to also have a recommended maintenance and maintenance record function that you can fill in when you have it serviced if you want to track it in the app.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I'll get my mail this weekend, so I do not know if I got it yet.
I find that my OBD-II connection to my Cantiecar Multiecuscan device is unreliable. Maybe the connector in the car is faulty and needs correction?

EDIT: Check my Alfa APP and see that I did get the recall with status "incomplete but repair parts are available"

1 - 20 of 50 Posts