Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
So I Just joined the club last night, kinda. technically my wife joined the club as this is her car, we commute to work together everyday so i will be riding in the car as much as her. As soon as i showed her the Giulia that was the car she wanted. I personally have not rode in one yet, so I have no input as of yet. We are getting our windows tinted, a upgraded detail, and a engine block warmer so we purchased the car and left it at the dealer. We will pick it up on Saturday. Until then we are in a dealer loaner Stelvio, we are coming out of a BMW 328d xdrive.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome. Same situation except reverse for us. My husband wanted the QV and so that is his car sorta. We have had it since April and for some reason it is just never there when he goes to drive it. Very strange.

She will enjoy it. The times my husband has been in the car he said the ‘passenger” seat is very comfortable and the ride is very nice.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Charles....CONGRATULATIONS !!!! You will notice among many other great side effects of Alfa ownership an increase in humility, civility, and a significant increase in cognitive function.....It seems every former BMW owner is reporting these side effects.....
ENJOY !!! FORZA ALFA !!!

>:):laugh::grin2:

Reactions: mtb.ck
1 - 6 of 6 Posts