Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my 2017 BMW M3, with a manual for a loaded 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio. I can't say why, it made no sense. I just had to have her. That's when you know she's the one.
- MC Blue
- Yellow Calipers
- Sparco Seats with white and Green Stitching
- Carbon brakes

I look forward to learning italian.

Roger

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the fold.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I just traded in my 2017 BMW M3, with a manual for a loaded 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio. I can't say why, it made no sense. I just had to have her. That's when you know she's the one.
- MC Blue
- Yellow Calipers
- Carbon brakes

Roger
I have a Ti Sport in the same color combo. Pics please.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome Suprolia!

As they would say in Houston and we used to say in Vietnam:

Roger that Roger

·
Registered
206 Posts
- MC Blue
- Yellow Calipers
- Carbon brakes

Roger
Congratulations! It will be nice to see another Quad in Houston. I've only seen two others here besides my own.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
makes sense to me! :D Congrats, wish you many years of happy motoring.

Any plans for her track wise?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I traded my 2013 M5 in for a Ti Sport w/ Performance Pack. It’s way down on power compared to the M5, but it’s WAY more fun to drive. If we did’t have a new born, I would have gone QV. The only thing I miss is the sound of the a V8.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Amazing color - Congrats - Would love to see pictures of the new ride - The yellow brake calipers must look awesome with the blue!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone.

Here are some pics of her. Really such an irresistible driving machine, and reminds me of my (so far) best car, an E60 M5 with the V10 engine. Speed builds so quickly and effortlessly, that you need to really pay attention.

I do not intend to track the car...but may quickly break that intent. My only concern is the reliability factor having had no issues with Porsches and BMW's in the past.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Awesome! Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Wow! Congrats OP! Thanks for sharing!

Exactly how I'd spec mine, IMO. Those Sparco seats are one of the coolest features in any car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts