Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Awesome job. What all did you have done?

Your QV looks amazing. In fact the Montecarlo + Yellow calipers was exactly the color combination I started out looking for to rock the Warriors (long time season ticket holder here) -- hopefully you won't get too many eggs thrown at you down there in Rockets land. :laugh:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Where did you get it detailed? I drive my Misano Blue QV down Richmond between the West Beltway and 610 regularly, but I can't put my finger on the location where you took the pictures. There must be a dozen detailing places along Richmond, but they all look a little sketchy and I am a little leery about using any of them.

It does look good.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you get it detailed? I drive my Misano Blue QV down Richmond between the West Beltway and 610 regularly, but I can't put my finger on the location where you took the pictures. There must be a dozen detailing places along Richmond, but they all look a little sketchy and I am a little leery about using any of them.

It does look good.
That's around his area. Active Auto Detailing. Look him up on Facebook. Also sent you a PM with his number.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
Absolutely Stunning! :grin2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts