Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 QV/Misano Blue. Now can anyone tell me how to keep the radio from coming on every time I start the car? I don't even have it on when I'm shutting the engine off, but it blares every time I start up. Frustrating!! This is the part of technology I despise.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Awesome! Congrats and welcome to the QV club!

·
Registered
183 Posts
2018 QV/Misano Blue. Now can anyone tell me how to keep the radio from coming on every time I start the car? I don't even have it on when I'm shutting the engine off, but it blares every time I start up. Frustrating!! This is the part of technology I despise.
Drove me crazy too. Just go into settings and you can change it.

Settings/System/Auto On Radio

Jeff

·
Registered
343 Posts
OOOOOO! That is sweet!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Magnificent! Just set the radio off in the menu.

I added 600ml of oil over a couple days and can finally see it on the dipstick. Digital gauge is now full though dipstick is about 5/8. I pray it doesn't expand too much when hot. (I can pump some out if needed) The dipstick stick was absolutely clean until then! Sounds great and idle valve tap is gone. Dare I say it sounds better in race mode in my garage too? Probably just the confined space ;) Filled the one paint chip too. Finish the clear wrap on the side skirts this week.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I believe its a setting in the infotainment options section, mine never comes on by default .....

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
The tint looks killer!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Very nice!
Is Apple Car Play-Android Auto up and running?
If yes, did you have to pay an extra charge for this?
Quadster, please post your information on this topic on this thread.
http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/4...ple-car-play-android-auto-cost-200-300-a.html
Thanks,

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,723 Posts
When did you order it?

I am at 6 months and still waiting for my Q4 to show up.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lockem, I just put a deposit on one that was ordered by the dealer on 5/16/17. It is currently in Newark from what I am told. It will be a total of 8 months since order until dealer received! That is the longest I have heard of though.

·
Registered
573 Posts
When did you order it?

I am at 6 months and still waiting for my Q4 to show up.
I just found out yesterday that my car has ship from the port in San Diego with a delivery window of this week to the dealer.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Ordered April 2017. PS it's already in the shop with 135 miles on the odo. Fuel gauge showing near empty after I filled 'er up!
My neighbor has the same issue with his. Saw it in the shop when I dropped my QV off for its 1 year service...when I go get my car today I will ask what the fix was.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts