Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried using jumper cables to jump start another car?
I'm coming from my 14 year old car where I jump started many cars or used it to jump start my own, to Giulia. Is it possible to do it, or will it mess with the sensitive electronics of the car?

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Jump started my daughter's Kia over the weekend. Worked like a charm with no electrical issues. The positive terminal is under a small plastic cover almost in the center the under the hood near the windshield. The negative terminal is a bare bolt that is located on the passenger side near the headlight and left of the hood locking mechanism.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jump started my daughter's Kia over the weekend. Worked like a charm with no electrical issues. The positive terminal is under a small plastic cover almost in the center the under the hood near the windshield. The negative terminal is a bare bolt that is located on the passenger side near the headlight and left of the hood locking mechanism.
Thank you, that's what I wanted to hear if someone actually tried it without any issue!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Proof!

Thank you, that's what I wanted to hear if someone actually tried it without any issue!
Here she is, in action.
Giulia is more than just another pretty face!

Attachments

Reactions: alexouns

·
Registered
651 Posts
Snow job

Awesome! How does she handle in snow?
Shockingly good. Remarkably. Unexpectedly. Unbelievably good.
I was very concerned going into the winter, never having owned the run flats before. There are several threads on here with people who went out and bought snow tires. But since I am on a 3-year lease, that doesn't make sense for me. It has not been an issue.
The AWD and the traction control are just flat out great. I was trying to swing my back-end around a few turns just for fun, and the **** car was doing everything possible to stop me.

Reactions: alexouns
1 - 8 of 8 Posts