Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lurked here since early March, learning much about the new Giulia. I finally decided it would be great to mingle with you Alfisti. I will take delivery on a base, plain-Jane Giulia next week. It will join my 1987 Milano Gold that I purchased in Frankfurt in April 1986. I drove the Milano nearly 3,000 miles in Germany, Austria and Italy before shipping it home and it has been my weekend, fair-weather driver ever since. It was the first Milano in Washington State. The Giulia will be my third Alfa. The first was an Alfetta in the 1970s.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have lurked here since early March, learning much about the new Giulia. I finally decided it would be great to mingle with you Alfisti. I will take delivery on a base, plain-Jane Giulia next week. It will join my 1987 Milano Gold that I purchased in Frankfurt in April 1986. I drove the Milano nearly 3,000 miles in Germany, Austria and Italy before shipping it home and it has been my weekend, fair-weather driver ever since. It was the first Milano in Washington State. The Giulia will be my third Alfa. The first was an Alfetta in the 1970s.
Very cool! What is the color combo on your new car? I am 5 weeks in on mine and loving it!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
A base Giulia is better equipped and more enjoyable to me than much of the competition's offerings at higher trim levels. The base Giulia is very good value. Congratulations

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A base Giulia is better equipped and more enjoyable to me than much of the competition's offerings at higher trim levels. The base Giulia is very good value. Congratulations
Thank you and I agree that it is a good value. It is equipped with everything I need. A slight regret is I did not go for AWD. I can always fall back on my Subaru Outback during the few times I'll need AWD here in the Pacific Northwest.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congratulations on your Giulia purchase. The blue is a really nice color i regret a little not ordering it. I chose RWD and getting snow tires over AWD.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome! Mine is also Montecarlo blue/black leather. Get lot's of compliments on it!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

We have a blue Ti with cream seats on order. That's a nice blue they're using. It changes hue depending on the lighting and viewing angle.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I met my new Giulia at the dealer this morning. I will pick it up later today or early tomorrow when the detailers are finished. Excited? You bet! It is Montecarlo blue and should be a beautiful contrast in the garage with my red Alfa Milano.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I met my new Giulia at the dealer this morning. I will pick it up later today or early tomorrow when the detailers are finished. Excited? You bet! It is Montecarlo blue and should be a beautiful contrast in the garage with my red Alfa Milano.
Welcome Brad270... glad to see another PNW Alfa driver! What dealership did you go through? I picked up my Red Ti Sport in Tacoma.. so far it is loads of fun to drive..

Bruce in Seattle

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bruce, we ordered through the Fiat/Alfa folks in Tacoma. The salesman was J.T., the personable 19-year-old who worked with you on your car.
The Giulia has found its new home alongside my Milano. Giulia is blue, Milano is red. If only we still had the white Alfetta.

Brad in Lacey

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Bruce, we ordered through the Fiat/Alfa folks in Tacoma. The salesman was J.T., the personable 19-year-old who worked with you on your car.
The Giulia has found its new home alongside my Milano. Giulia is blue, Milano is red. If only we still had the white Alfetta.

Brad in Lacey
Congrats :grin2:

·
Registered
226 Posts

Brad in Lacey
Brad, that's great...imagine being 19 years old and selling Alfas! J.T. was super easy to work with..glad it worked out for you.. see you on the road! Bruce

·
Registered
735 Posts
pics or it's not true

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have lurked here since early March, learning much about the new Giulia. I finally decided it would be great to mingle with you Alfisti.
Hi, I've been lurking too, and also just registered on this site. Excellent resource, thanks to all the knowledgeable contributors.

I test drove a Giulia Quadrifoglio last Friday. Wow. Best car I've ever driven. I was completely captivated by the car, and placed an order for one on Monday. Estimated arrival in September (dealer said my order would be part of the June build). So...if I have a VON (vehicle order number) is there some way I can track the progress of the order?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts